Online Sales Account Manager (Czech) - EU Headquarters
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
The area: Large Customer Sales
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We provide consultancy services across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
The role: Online Sales Account Manager (Czech)
Actively help grow customer business as a sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- ?Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- ?Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers' business and hence grow their accounts.
- ?Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in relation to AdWords.
- ?Improve clients' campaign performance and return on investment.
- BA/BSc degree in business or marketing. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Significant and relevant experience of consultative sales and account management (media agency sales a plus but not essential).
- Focused on developing customer partnerships.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organize the sales activity.
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in relation to AdWords.
- Fluency, written and spoken, in English and Czech.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-co...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Google
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this