Patent Attorney (CIPA)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Sweden, UK or Germany
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
- Providing support for prosecuting applications.
- You may also have the opportunity to get involved with oral proceedings, oppositions and appeals before the European Patent Office.
- Driving invention mining and brainstorming sessions and the subsequent follow up for invention disclosures from the engineers and developers.
- Reviewing invention disclosure forms for presentation before the patent committee.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The ideal candidate will be an engineer with experience in cellular/wireless technologies and experience with patent-related activities.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (graduate degree would be preferred) or equivalent experience
- European Patent Attorney qualification is essential.
- Comprehensive work experience as a patent attorney with a wireless products manufacturer or at a law firm serving wireless or telecommunications industry companies.
- Direct client interaction and preparation, filing and management of own patent prosecution files
- Self-motivated, initiative, resourceful, and effective organizational abilities.
2012 Research In Motion Limited. All rights reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
BlackBerry, a global leader in wireless innovation, revolutionized the mobile industry. Today, we are ready to set the industry alight once again, with the launch of the BlackBerry® 10 OS and our next generation of leading edge mobile computing devices. The industry is changing and so are we... Through o...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with BlackBerry
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this