Technical Solution Architect
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive Package
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Salesforce transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as Amazon and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as by FORTUNE magazine as the world’s 4th fastest growing company, our technology teams are the brains behind visionary technologies like the Force.com platform, enterprise social collaboration tools like Salesforce Chatter and the AppExchange marketplace that are help growing the cloud computing industry. With more than 5,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 97,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Technical Solution Architect will be responsible for successfully creating custom applications using Force.com and integrating Salesforce with other systems. In this capacity the TSA will be an expert in Force.com web application development, Salesforce integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product. They must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering session, write requirements and technical architecture documents and manage the integration. They also must be able to manage client expectations and scope.
- Leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Managing technical scope and client expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Consulting experience.
- This person MUST have more than one year of hands on experience with one or more Customer Relationship Management solutions.
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications.
- Hands on development experience with the Salesforce API.
- Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate.
- Extensive experience managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, and systems.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools.
- Experience with web application development either in J2EE.
- Experience with Struts or similar frameworks.
- Extensive experience with Extract, transformation and load tools.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
- Travel regularly with average of 50% but may be higher as required by client engagements.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g., Big 5 consulting) a plus.
- Hands-on and able to code in APEX, Visualforce.
- Completion of several Salesforce integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the Social Enterprise. Our trusted cloud platform and apps—including our flagship CRM solution—help employees collaborate easily and connect with customers like never before. And thanks to the cloud, all of it ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Salesforce.com
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this