Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
A unique and exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic marketing team focused on innovative marketing and driving revenue for the growing Experian digital business unit.
Working with a team of 4 other marketing professionals, the Digital Marketing Manager will play an important role in designing, leading and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
This role is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in building on their digital marketing experience. It is very much a hands-on role and the successful candidate will be able to think strategically and also implement ideas.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:-
- Setting and implementing the online digital strategy
- Management of the digital budget
- Developing and implementing the social media strategy
- PPC, SEO and Display Advertising
- Website management, design, optimisation and platform migration
- Generating and producing content using innovative technologies
- Improvements in web traffic and conversion
- Develop multi-channel / integrated marketing campaigns in conjunction with the marketing team ensuring a customer-centric approach
- Manage stakeholder relationships and ensure buy-in for all digital activity
- Take a lead as the teams digital expert
- Testing and learning through reporting and measurement metrics
Key skills and experience
- Degree in marketing or a related digital qualification
- Strong attention to detail
- Results focused
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Confident and with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Show tenacity in driving results whilst retaining objectivity
- Problem solver
- Experience of multi-channel / integrated marketing
- Web analytic - Analysis and evaluation
- Setting up and managing content managed websites (especially using Teamsite)
- Email best practice standards and methods of delivery, tracking and measurements
- Implementing new and effective digital marketing methods and content to deploy product and solution information via the web and direct sales team.
- Data strategy and CRM systems, especially Siebel and Sales Force
- Has a critical eye with an understanding of user behaviour in a digital environment
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Experian
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this