Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Manage and grow revenue through both current top tier Strategic Partnerships and drive Acquisition Marketing revenue through retaining new business opportunities across the Company’s multiple brands.
The role requires a Partnerships Manager whom will be responsible for growth new and existing digital Strategic Partnerships through execution of Marketing plans and day to day Campaign Management.
The responsibilities of this role include:
Business Development and Management/Optimisation of Partnerships
- Develop and execute Partnership Marketing plans to deliver to business objectives
- Manage and report on channel budget, forecasting and planning
- Evaluation of Partnership Marketing Activity weekly and monthly
- Hit and exceed individual and business targets and objectives
- Campaign Manage the day-to-day of existing partnerships with a focus on growth through value add, optimisation and potentially new commercial structures
- Identify, contact and win New commercial Strategic Affinity Partnerships to achieve individual targets and business objectives
- Manage the end to end process for Strategic Partner wins, implementation and Campaign Management
- Leverage internal Experian relationships to acquire new partnerships
- Negotiation of commercials for new contracts and renewals with top tier partners and strategic wins
- Implement and account manage new business opportunities and establish into a long term sustainable partnerships
Management of internal and external resource
- Stakeholder management of Key relationships both internal and external
- Contract negotiation with existing and new suppliers where appropriate
- Build long term partnerships with external suppliers
- Work with the wider business to leverage opportunities for new initiatives
Product and Market knowledge
- Take a consultative solutions approach to winning new business
- Understand the competitive positioning of other companies
- Position Credit Expert to counteract other competitor propositions
- Detailed knowledge of client/new prospect, and its business imperatives, to focus the sale appropriately
Development of Business Case, Evaluation and Sales Material:
- Presentation of business cases to both internal and external parties.
- Relevant documentation produced, such as, Summary Document and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Adapting new and existing sales material to suit New clients
- Professionally represent Experian in new business pitches
Requirements of this role include:
- 3 years+ Affinity/Partnership Marketing experience within a similar role
- Experienced in identifying and forming Digital strategic alliances and partnerships
- Account Management skills with Proven growth on major accounts
- Budget management, forecasting and planning skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Strong client facing relationship skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Results driven
- Self starter
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Experian
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this
EMEA Marketing ...