Client Services Administrator
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2011 was US$4.2 billion. Experian employs approximately 15,000 people in 41 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
The Client Services team within Data and Analytics are seeking a Client Services Administrator to help support the end to end sales process for sales team and clients.
The focus of this role is to improve our client experience, delivery on revenue requirements and efficiency of the sales function
70% of this role will be financial responsibilities including:
- Raising client invoices
- Opening new credit accounts for clients
- Facilitate and raising of credits and re-issues
20% will involve delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns to meet client’s needs. Duties will include:
- Running data counts for client direct marketing campaigns
- Interpreting requirements clients for data sales orders
- Qualifying and categorising data counts
- Processing of counts for data requirement using data platforms
10% will involve supporting the sales forecasting process
- Support the sales teams with inputting and maintaining accurate information within CRM system for leads, opportunity management and customer satisfaction campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage own work and deadlines to meet team commitments
- Competent user of technology to be able to pick up count application quickly, ideally with knowledge of databases
- Capable in usage of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Ideally have an understanding of sales / marketing processes (Direct Mail, Email communications)
- Ideally experience of working in a fast paced sales environment
- Strong financial and analytic ability
- Organised and attention to detail
We provide all our people with an attractive base salary, a competitive reward package and performance-related bonus or commission as part of that package. But it’s not all about salary. Think of it as a ‘total reward package’ that collectively adds value to your life at work and at home. The package will vary according to your role and level of experience. However, benefits may include:
- a car scheme
- a pension scheme
- a sharesave scheme
- corporate discounts
- membership of Experian’s Sports & Social club
- enhanced maternity or paternity pay childcare vouchers
Whatever your package, we'd hope that you find working at Experian a truly fulfilling and beneficial experience
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Experian
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this