Client Director - E- Gaming
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- £Competitive + Benefits
- Field Based
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Client Director - E-Gaming
Decision Analytics is the international division of Experian specialising in providing credit risk and fraud management consulting services and products. Over more than 30 years, it has developed its best practice analytical, consulting and product capabilities to support organisations to manage and optimise risk; prevent, detect and reduce fraud; meet regulatory obligations; and gain operational efficiencies throughout the customer relationship. With clients in more than 60 countries and offices in more than 30, the Decision Analytics division of Experian delivers experience and expertise developed from working with national and international organisations around the world across a wide range of industries and business size.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Experian Decision Analytics Identity and Fraud team as a Client Director specialising in E-Gaming reporting to the Sales Manager.
Achieve overall business goals and objectives in sales by:
- Identifying business opportunities (both short term and long term) and ensuring that the sales pipeline is consistently maintained
- Ensuring that sales objectives are translated into specific plans and targets as appropriate
- Develop client relationships
- Ensuring that clients have a smooth and harmonious experience of the sales process.
- Developing long-term (1-3 year) and tactical, short-term sales initiatives and programmes to achieve the Business Unit’s overall strategic plans
- Participating in and contributing to the development of the Business Unit’s overall strategic plans
- The ability to work within a matrix environment
- Timely and accurate forecasts built from granular data and insight providing current and future market trends and competitive activity
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Experience in the following is essential:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a sales-focused environment
- Proven knowledge and experience of the application of Business and Strategic Planning Methodologies
- Experience in the Retail, E-Commerce, Online and Gaming sectors
- Proven track record in New Business sales
- Excellent Networking and Communications skills
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
We provide all our people with an attractive base salary, a competitive reward package and performance-related bonus or commission as part of that package. But it’s not all about salary. Think of it as a ‘total reward package’ that collectively adds value to your life at work and at home. The package will vary according to your role and level of experience. However, benefits may include:
- a car scheme
- a pension scheme
- a sharesave scheme
- corporate discounts
- membership of Experian’s Sports & Social club
- enhanced maternity or paternity pay childcare vouchers
Whatever your package, we'd hope that you find working at Experian a truly fulfilling and beneficial experience.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2011 was US$4.2 billion. Experian employs approximately 15,000 people in 41 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Experian
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this