Customer Representative (Ref 2754)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- £14,213 - £16,582
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
If you like people and enjoy delivering high quality customer service, you’ll love working here. Our support and training will make sure that you understand the value of all our products, and feel confident identifying customer’s needs and generating referrals for the branch Customer Consultants, ensuring you meet all regulatory, compliance and data protection standards.
You will also support the branch with cashiering and administrative duties and contribute towards a culture of excellence by giving the best possible service experience our customers could wish for.
• Have previous experience of sales lead generation
• Experience of working in a sales through service environment is desirable
• Have good administration & PC skills
• Have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
• Have the ability to work with limited supervision
• Have excellent attention to detail
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Discounted products, mortgage & investment
• Branch Bonus Scheme
• Development Training Programme
Yorkshire Building Society is an equal opportunities employer.
Yorkshire Building Society
Our Head Office is based in West Yorkshire on the southern outskirts of Bradford, just 3 miles from J26 M62 for easy access to all local routes. Our purpose-built £32 million development is modern, comfortable and home to over 1,000 employees. We also enjoy an attractive and well-maintained garden site offerin...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Yorkshire Building Society
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this