- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
- Have proven leadership credentials and a drive for results coupled with rounded general management and influencing skills
- Have proven ability to coach and mentor others
- Have experience in building capability within the delivery function: an investor in peoples future capabilities
- Have proven project and programme delivery track record, especially of complex £multi-million projects/programmes with significant IT components and systems development
- Have budgetary management and control with experience managing annual budgets of £8M - £15M
- Have experience managing large teams in a matrix management style
- Have experience of managing a number of difficult and complex projects along with new transformational technology.
- Have knowledge and experience of a broad range of industry practices in project/programme delivery, portfolio management, project and application development lifecycle methodologies, such as Agile (RUP, DSDM, SCRUM, XP), APM and Prince 2
- Are comfortable in driving change, an initiator and natural leader of change who inspires others and is a key source of motivation through their energy and focus
- Are able to use their experience and expertise to challenge and reinvent processes, and to have real input to the development of strategy
- Have excellent business relationship and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to manage and resolve risk, competing and conflicting priorities
- Have strong external focus and a desire to constantly look at and learn from external ‘best practice’
- Have strong commercial focus and experience of 3rd party management
- Are committed to ensuring effective collaboration across the YBS group to achieve goals
- Have financial services experience, particularly around current account business and target operating models.
- Have IT infrastructure, web and data knowledge, whilst fully knowledgeable of the customer experience and end-to-end programme and project delivery.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Staff restaurant
- Bonus scheme
- On site gym
- Car allowance
- Discounted staff investment and mortgage products
Yorkshire Building Society
Our Head Office is based in West Yorkshire on the southern outskirts of Bradford, just 3 miles from J26 M62 for easy access to all local routes. Our purpose-built £32 million development is modern, comfortable and home to over 1,000 employees. We also enjoy an attractive and well-maintained garden site offerin...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Yorkshire Building Society
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this