Application Support (CRM & Development)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + Excellent Bens
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Experian QAS is an international provider of data accuracy and identity management solutions. Our range of software helps organisations worldwide to capture accurate address data and conserve integrity over time.
Experian QAS is a great British success story. Founded in 1990 Experian QAS has UK offices in London, Edinburgh and Manchester and is now a global solutions provider with widespread appeal and has over 10,000 customers worldwide, ranging from small businesses to FTSE 100 companies. Our customers include O2, Chelsea Football Club, Centrica, Royal & Sun Alliance, NHS Scotland, DVLA, Harcourt Education, the National Blood Service and Surrey Police.
The company has achieved exceptional revenue and profit growth through developing successful high quality software and investing in sales and marketing. Over the last 10 years Experian QAS has grown its turnover by an average of over 15% a year and we now employ over 500 people globally.
Experian QAS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Experian®, a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organisations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Experian® employs around 15,500 people in 38 countries, supporting clients in more than 65 countries.
Among the many achievements of Experian QAS, we are most proud of our success in developing our own talent. Regardless of whether you start as a new graduate or as an experienced professional, we put emphasis on your development and training.
Our employees' progression highlights the fact that we only hire the best. As part of the Experian family of companies, opportunities are greater than ever before.
Being part of a meritocratic company like Experian QAS means there are very few limits on what you can achieve.
Department: Global Product Development - Client Services
The London based GPD Client Services department sits within Global Product Development and has four core responsibilities:-
- Solutions Support. Provide specialist support for bespoke client solutions and QAS for CRM integrations.
- Software Support. 3rd-line Support for any issues escalated by support services. The responsibilities include issue investigation, resolution and reporting product issues.
- Application and data packaging. Development of dedicated installation software, UNIX software porting and creation of product images on demand.
- Data Production. Oversee the whole data update process from receipt of raw data from suppliers to fulfilment and shipment to customers.
- To provide specialist level support for bespoke client solutions created by the UK Professional Services consultancy teams.
- Acceptance of bespoke client solutions into support.
- To provide support to UK customers for QAS CRM integrations (“QAS For” range)
- Act as a technical mentor to others in the teams support function.
- Degree calibre (ideally 2:1 class - numerate subject), good A-Levels or equivalent qualifications
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Highly self-motivated and directed: able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven object oriented programming experience: C# .Net, Java
- CRM systems integration experience (at least one of Siebel, MSCRM, Salesforce or SAP)
- Highly flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Experience with the following technologies: MS SQL server, IIS, Web Services
- Knowledge of SQL in particular Transact-SQL for SQL Server 2005/2008
- 25 days holiday with a maximum of 28 days after 10 year’s service
- Pension Scheme – Experian QAS contribute
- 7% based on an employee's contribution of 3% basic salary,
- 8% based on employee contribution of 4% of basic salary,
- 10% based on an employee contribution of 5% of basic salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- A free lunch once a week at a local restaurant
- An invitation to Experian QAS’ Christmas ball; previous year’s locations include the Natural History Museum & the Royal Courts of Justice
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Experian
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this