Global Product Management Director
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + Benefits
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
The Global Product Management department is responsible for all global Experian QAS products and platforms. The team researches and identifies new product concepts, creates business justifications for them, specifies requirements and makes them available to the QAS territories so they can then launch them to the their local markets. Following product launches the individuals in the team will plan future developments to the products, monitor product performance and react quickly to performance indicators to ensure the products are operating efficiently in a dynamic global data quality market.
The Global Product Management Director will be required to champion, communicate and deliver the global product strategy for Experian QAS. They will ensure a strong centre of product management expertise is in place which is able to support all QAS territories (US, EMEA, UK&I and APAC). They will also be responsible for developing Experian-wide product propositions and will be required to represent Experian QAS product plans and product strategy externally and internally, to partners, customers, data suppliers and exec managers.
The Global Product Management Director also sits on the Experian QAS Global Management team, responsible for driving people engagement and managing overall performance.
- Understand commercial drivers from Global Product Board (GPB)
- Oversee creation and management of discrete development programmes in line with commercial decisions
- Manage and lead the team of global product managers
- Understand and contribute to prioritisation of development workstreams
- Balance commercial drivers with technical capabilities to ensure best-fit delivery timeframes and costs
- Champion global platform(s) and global data quality strategy
- Own and manage the global product management team budget
- Own the global data quality revenue targets, and take corrective action as required
- Own and define (with other team members) proposition/ product vision and end to end customer journeys
- Supply QAS Country Managers’ forum with effective global data quality market and competitor analysis
- Identify, establish and manage relationships with global data quality application partners
- Identify, establish and manage relationships with global data partners
- Create and present business cases for all new global product developments
- Chair the Global Product Board
- Member of the EQAS global management team
- Develop, execute and manage global product management governance frameworks
- Spread product management best practice throughout Experian
- Manage the overall global product and platform roadmap
- Work with other Experian business units to develop Experian-wide global product propositions.
- Degree educated or equivalent qualifications
- Proven experience of leading and managing a product management department
- Proven commercial product management experience.
- Strong man management skills
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Strong organisation skills – ability to handle a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage own and others’ time
- Positive and professional approach at all times
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Creativity in thinking of new product management methods
- Ability to work with and direct a close-knit, professional team
- Excellent problem solving abilities and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
Ability to adopt the customer’s viewpoint when using software
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Experian
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!