Electro Mechanical Technician
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
- The successful Electronics / Electrical Technician will be involved in the hands-on repair & maintenance activities on Baker Hughes, INTEQ’s Drilling & Evaluation tool suite and/or Surface Equipment, incorporating disassembly / assembly / inspection & testing in accordance with controlled / documented procedures, across both mechanical & electronic disciplines.
- You will follow all established re-manufacturing procedures and processes to ensure consistent, reliable, quality end product.
- Ability to work from engineering drawings, following formal procedures & maintenance practices ensuring quality end product to our customers.
- Produce equipment which complies with Baker Hughes INTEQ workmanship standards and specifications.
- Document, report and record all maintenance findings and test results in company supported databases to support & aid maintenance functions & product development.
- Actively participate within a Directed Work Team structure to resource & efficiencies.
- Consistently meet established maintenance turn-around times, maximizing efficiency.
- Willingness to travel within company facilities for training and/or maintenance support activities.
- Provide mentoring / support for junior technicians ensuring, development & growth culture for employees & company.
- Any Other Duties as required / assigned by Maintenance Manager / Supervisor as appropriate.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with applicable HS&E regulations and policies ensuring company corporate citizen responsibilities are full filled.
- Proven background in Troubleshooting, Testing, Assembly& Dis-assembly of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Basic skills with soldering and assembling of electro/mechanical devices including the use of general mechanical measuring devices.
- Proficient in the use of Electronic multimeters, meggers, hi-pot testers, & other general instruments.
- Proficient in the use of Mechanical calipers, micrometers, & other general measuring devices.
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and parts lists.
- Applicants should possess a nationally recognized qualification in a Mechanical and/or Electronic discipline e.g. HNC, Modern Apprenticeship or similar technical qualification, or should have strong proven technical skills gained through relevant experience.
- General technical knowledge in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits, and electro/mechanical devices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider for high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity during activities directly related to hydrocarbon extraction, advancing reservoir performance. Baker Hughes operates in over 90 countries serving independent, international and national oil companies. Our service network is organized into 23 Geomarkets operating in 9 regions and 2 hemispheres. Region and Geomarket management teams work to understand customer needs and coordinate delivery of individual products and comprehensive service solutions that include the right Baker Hughes technologies for the project.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
A top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, Baker Hughes delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs. Collaboration is the foundation on which we build our business. We listen to our clients to understand their unique challenges and then develop sol...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Baker Hughes
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this